Vello Wireless ShutterBoss Timer Remote (Nikon DC-2 Connection) – Nikon: Df, D90, D600, D610, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000 and D7100; CoolPix P7800
- 99 Possible Radio Channels | Up to 250' (80 m) Range | Trigger Camera Wirelessly or Wired
- Dual-Function (Focus & Trigger) Release | Delay Release Function | Multi-Exposure Mode
- Interval Control | Long Exposure Control | LED Indicators--Pre-Focus & Exposure
- In The Box: ShutterBoss Transmitter, ShutterBoss Receiver, FreeWave Camera Release Cable for Select Nikon Cameras, CR-2 3v Lithium Battery, 2 x AAA Battery, 1-Year Limited Warranty.
99 possible radio channels, plus one universal channel, over the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz frequency. No dip switches to set. One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers.
Up to 250' (80 m)
Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired.
One receiver works with dozens of camera models. Just swap out the camera release cable.
Press halfway to focus; press full to trigger shutter.
Delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
Control the amount of time between multiple shots.
Control the length of the exposure remotely.
Confirm pre-focus and exposure.
AAA transmitter batteries can last up to four years on standby.
Frequency: 99 selectable channels over FSK 2.4 GHz
Range: 250' (80 m)
Exposure Range: 0s to 99hr 59min 59s in one-second increments
Interval: 1s to 99hr 59min 59s in one-second increments
Number of Shots: 1 to 99
Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
Dimensions : Transmitter: 5.9 x 2 x 1" (14.9 x 5 x 2.4 cm), Receiver: 2.5 x 1.5 x 1.2" (6.3 x 3.8 x 3.1 cm)
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches; 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00653B5WI
- Item model number: RCWN2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews