Vanguard PRO T68 Shooting Tripod (Black)
- Innovative Yoke Adjustment System adjusts to different angles quickly with a simple press of a button. Also includes bonus U shaped shotgun yoke
- Adapts to uneven terrain: Legs adjust to two different angle positions by using the ultra-fast Disk Lock easily, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Quiet, quick setup and takedown with flip leg locks. 3 section, 20 mm aluminum legs.
- Folded Height: 30 3/4". Extended Height: 68". Weight: 2.42 pounds
- 5 Year Warranty
Vanguard Pro 68" Shooting Tripod... loaded with innovations for an enhanced shooting experience! Great for moving on foot from spot to spot, this Pro 40" Shooting Monopod from Vanguard is a versatile, capable performer in the field! Features a soft foam hand grip and two anti-slip foot options - rubber boot, or "spike" feet - for rock-solid positioning as you prepare to shoot. Employs the convenient Yoke Adjustment System (YAS) that moves the rubber "V" yoke into various angles (160, 120, 80) to fit different-sized forearms. Soft rubber fins contour around the firearm for a fantastic grip that won't scratch or scrape! Plus, 360 swivel allows you to shoot at every conceivable angle without repositioning the shooting stick. Legs can be adjusted from a custom angle to your pre-set angle with the simple twist of the disk lock on the canopy... take custom shots, then move back to a tried-and-true setting; Quick-flip leg locks make height adjustment quick and easy; Made with super-tough aluminum alloy; Karabiner hand strap make for easy carry; Measures 68", fully extended, and 30 3/4" long, folded; Weighs just over 2 lb., 7 ozs.; Order yours today, for less than you'd expect! Vanguard Pro 68" Shooting Tripod
- Product Dimensions: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- ASIN: B006LZNPMI
- Item model number: PRO T68
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews