SeresRoad Outdoor Waterproof Star Projector, Landscape Projector, Holiday Landscape Light with Wireless Remote Control, Red and Green
- The easiest and fastest outdoor waterproof IP65 Christmas light solution - No tangled strings or fussy bulbs
- It's not just a Christmas lights, you also use it as a garden light,tree light,stage light. There are four patterns: Static Red / Static green/ Static Red and Green/ Flashing
- Solid-state aluminum housing / Waterproof design/ Works even as it snows/Sleep timer/Remote control
- Easy to use, just stake the star shower into the ground, turn it on
- Caution: 1. Don't look directly or viewing at a relatively short distance for the light. As with all bright light sources, when you operate this device in public areas it's recommended that up-close access to the light be restricted. 2. Carefully position in such a way that pets and children cannot stare directly at the light or play with it as a toy! 3. Don't attempt to open the protective housing or operate the device yourself if the aperture windows are damaged
Tips: 1.Cold weather can affect the outside performance of this product. The laser light might look dim and not very bright. If this is the case, don't worry. Please let the laser light get acclimated and warm up for at least half an hour. The light will gradually reach its full brightness. 2. Due to temperature changes you might find condensation under the lens if left outside for a few days. It will evaporate when the light is in operation for some time. You can also try to wipe this away if it's just on the outside of the lens. Specifications:
Material: Die Casting Aluminum
Input Voltage: 120V
Power: Red 100mW; Green 50mW
Weight: 760g(Packing Delivery)
12" tall; 3.75" diameter.
Operating temperature: -26℃ to 32℃ (-15℉ to 90℉)
life time: about 8000hours(at 4hours per day)
1.Christmas light x 1
2.Remote x 1 (Include Battery)
3.Power adapter x 1
4.Stand x 1
5.Instructions x 1
Why does the Red light is weaker than Green light?
In fact, the actual power of red light is larger than the green light. Here is the specifications, green light 50mw, red light 100mw. But usually human eyes are more sensitive to green light, so we feel the red light is weaker than the green light. Also, the greater power of red light will cause harm to your eyes, it's based on safety standards.
- ASIN: B015WDCD86
- Item model number: Red and Green
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews