LDG Electronics Z-817 Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, 0.1-20 Watts, 2000 Memories, 2 Year Warranty
- RF Power 0.1 to 20 watts SSB and CW, 5 watts for digital modes.
- Battery operated 4 x 1.5V Alkaline AA (not included) - Dimensions: 5.1"L, 4.7"W, 1.7"H. Weight: 9.3 ounces (without batteries).
- Built-in CAT port interface. CAT thru port for computer connection. 38400 baud.
- 2000 memories when used with FT-817 interface (200 memories for other radios)
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS) Tunes 6 to 600 ohms (about 10:1 SWR range). 16 to 150 on 6M (about 3:1)
The Z-817 is the ultimate autotuner for QRP radios including the Yaesu FT-817(D). The Z-817 interfaces to the CAT port (ACC) on the back of the FT-817 radio with the provided cable. Tuning could not be simpler; one button push on the tuner is all that is needed and the Z-817 takes care of the rest. It will switch to PKT mode, transmit a carrier, tune the tuner, then restore the radio to the previous mode! 2000 memories cover 160 through 6 meters. Of course, the Z-817 will also function as a general purpose antenna tuner with other QRP radios. Just transmit a carrier and press the tune button on the tuner. The Z-817 is powered by four AA internal Alkaline batteries (not included), so there are no additional cables required to use the Z-817. Latching relays are used so that power consumption is Zero when not tuning allowing a set of batteries to last about one year.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.7 x 1.7 inches; 0.58 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
- ASIN: B00K5ZSGHY
- Item model number: Z-817
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews