Kodak Professional 100 Tmax Black and White Negative Film (ISO 100) 35mm 36 Exposures (853 2848)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $2.61
- Amount Saved: $6.38
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion that reshapes pebble-like crystals into a tabular form with more surface to catch light
- Maintains subject detail in prints at higher degrees of magnification than conventional films.
- Expanded exposure latitude
KODAK T-MAX 100 Professional Film is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film for general outdoor and indoor photography. It is especially useful for detailed subjects when you need maximum image quality. It is also excellent for copying black-and-white photographs, for making black-and-white copies from color transparencies, and for photomicrography. This film features medium speed (ISO 100/21° in most developers), extremely high sharpness, extremely fine grain, and very high resolving power.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches;
- ASIN: B000E0RCMU
- Item model number: 853 2848
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews