Glass Solar Filter for Telescope, fits Celestron & Meade 8″ Schmidt Cassegrain
- 233mm\9.187" Glass Solar Filter for 203mm\8.00" Telescopes. This filter should fit the following telescope models: Celestron & Meade 8" Schmidt Cassegrain and instruments of similar outer diameter. Part #9187.
- Please read carefully: 233mm\9.187" is the diameter of the filter. The filter fits like a cap by friction. To be absolutely sure that the filter will fit, please measure the outer diameter of your instrument and make sure that it is not larger.
- Glass filters are the highest quality filtering material for observing and imaging sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and binoculars. The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona. A manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "The filters are made with high quality hand select glass coated with exclusive Solar II Plus coating. The most durable glass filter on the market. Guaranteed fifteen years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
Glass solar filter for 8" Meade and Celestron Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes
- Product Dimensions: 1.32 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.32 pounds
- ASIN: B00G7PE9YA
- Item model number: 9187
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews