FUJIFILM Macro Extension Tube MCEX-11
- Two types (11mm, 16mm) will be available. You can choose from the two types of tubes depending on the level of magnification you require.
- Electronic connections automatically pass information between Fujinon X-Mount lenses and Fujifilm X-series camera bodies so you can still use autofocus and control the aperture while using the tubes.
- Designed exclusively for the XF lenses and X-series cameras. The mount rings of both tubes are made of high-grade solid metal and are precisely manufactured to suit the XF lenses and the X-series interchangeable cameras perfectly.
The MCEX-11 is a Macro Extension Tube for close-up photography. By attaching the ring between a FUJINON XF or XC lens and a camera body, users can enjoy high-magnification photography. When the Macro Extension Tube is attached, the focus range is limited so users can find a focus point by moving the camera forward and backward. The Macro Extension Tubes are equipped with electronic contacts, retaining normal AE, (Auto Exposure) functions and are designed to seamlessly blend into the original look and feel of the X-Series line of compact system cameras.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3 x 1.7 inches;
- ASIN: B00R1F11H8
- Item model number: FUJIFILM MACRO EXTENSION TUBE MCEX-11
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews