Formatt-Hitech 82mm SuperSlim Firecrest ND 3.9 (13 Stops)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $154.58
- Amount Saved: $15.41
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100x100mm filter reduces light by 13 stops.
- Fire crest technology is hyper neutral across all spectrums, including UV, visible, and infrared.
- Made from 2mm Schott Superwite glass, the finest optical glass available.
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 100mm holder system, so a single filter is usable on multiple lenses.
- Made in the UK on the most advanced computer-controlled manufacturing equipment in the industry.
Fire crest Neutral Density is a revolutionary new type of ND filter from Formatt-Hitech. Rather than dyed resin, Fire crest is a carbon metallic coating used to create hyper neutral NDs. The filters are made from 2mm thick Schott Superwite glass, and the multicoating is bonded in the middle to increase scratch resistance. Fire crest Filters are neutral across all spectrums, including UV, visible, and infrared. This 100x100mm Fire crest Neutral Density filter reduces light by 10 stops.
- Product Dimensions: 5.71 x 5.71 x 0.79 inches;
- ASIN: B00R2AA20E
- Item model number: FC100ND3.9
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews