FlashWave-III Wireless Radio Slave Transmitter (Transmitter unit for Remote Wireless Flash Trigger System) – Transmitter unit
- Simple, Small, Reliable!
- Even greater operating range than FlashWave-2. Up to 600 feet (185 meters)!
- Max sync speed of 1/250s.
- 16 Channels. 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- FlashWave-III Receiver unit is sold separately.
FlashWave is better than ever!!! Introducing new FlashWave-III! Enjoy wireless flash triggering with ease and simplicity.
FlashWave-III is one of the most compact and reliable flash slave (flash trigger) available. With the hot shoe built in to the receiver unit, there is no need to buy or carry any cables, adapters or accessories. Simple and reliable!
o 2.4GHz operating frequency
o Much greater range than the previous FlashWave models
o Faster flash sync speed than before
o Ability to sync at up to 8 FPS (frames per second)
o Able to fully function as wireless shutter release with optional accessory cables
o In wireless shutter release mode, FlashWave-III can control camera's autofocus function.
o Transmitter uses a single CR2450 battery (included).
o Incompatible with previous FlashWave models
o Compatible with Canon flashes, but may be incompatible with Metz, Sigma, and Sunpak flashes made for Canon
o One transmitter (TX) unit. (Receiver unit is sold separately.)
o One CR2450 battery
o 2.5mm sub-mini phone jack to PC cable
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 3 inches;
- ASIN: B003K8DC1S
- Item model number: FlashWave-III TX
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews