FlashWave-III Wireless Radio Slave Receiver (Receiver for Remote Wireless Flash Trigger System) – Receiver Unit
- Simple, Small, Reliable
- Hot shoe built into the receiver! No need for extra cables or adapters.
- Even greater operating range than FlashWave-2. Up to 600 feet (185 meters)!
- Max sync speed of 1/250s. 2.4 GHz operating frequency. 16 Channels!
- Built-in 1/4" tripod thread on the receiver unit for mounting on a tripod or light stand
FlashWave-III has 16 digitally coded channels available so you can even work at events with other photographers without flash or radio interference. You can trigger as many flashes or cameras as you like from a single transmitter, as long as they're all on the same frequency and have this FlashWave-III receiver. Flash sync speeds of up to 1/250 second are possible. Combine this receiver with a camera release cable to match your particular camera model and you can use the FlashWave-III system as a wireless camera remote control.
FlashWave-III receiver operates on 2x AA batteries. The FlashWave-III system is not designed to perform in TTL mode with flash units - the flash must be set to Manual Mode.
FlashWave-III system is one of the most compact and reliable flash slave (flash trigger) system available. With the hot shoe built in to the receiver unit, there is no need to buy or carry any cables, adapters or accessories. Simple and reliable!
o Reliable 2.4GHz operating frequency
o Extensive Range. Maximum of 590' (180 meters)
o Maximum flash sync speed of 1/250s.
o Ability to sync at up to 8 FPS (frames per second)
o Convenient mounting with 1/4"-20 threads for mounting on any 1/4"-20 mounting screw.
o Able to fully function as wireless shutter release with optional accessory cables
o In wireless shutter release mode, FlashWave-III can control camera's autofocus function
o Receiver uses two standard AA batteries (not included)
o Compatible with Canon flashes, but may be incompatible with Metz, Sigma, and Sunpak flashes made for Canon
o One receiver (RX) unit. Transmitter (TX) unit is sold separately
o 3.5mm to 3.5mm phone cable
o 3.5mm to 6.3mm (1/4") adapter
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5 x 1.5 inches; 0.41 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 pounds
- ASIN: B003K811DY
- Item model number: FlashWave-III RX
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews