DJI Ronin 3-Axis Stabilized Video Camera Gimbal (Black)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $1,999.00
- Amount Saved: $1,000.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal system
- Supports a wide range of cameras and lens (up to 16 lbs.). Simple 5-minute setup & tool-free balance
- The battery life is rated upto 4 hours. The gimbal will hold up to 16-pound camera, so if you use a very heavy camera like this, the gimbal motors must work very hard and battery life will be 1 hour or less. If you use light camera like EOS Rebel, battery life will be full 4 hours.
- Built-in receiver and remote control available with Bluetooth via the DJI Assistant for iOS
- 3 operation modes for maximum flexibility
The DJI Ronin Handheld Gimbal System is video camera stabilizer that will self-adjust to balance professional video camera rigs up to 16 pounds. Just hold it in your hands and you'll achieve smooth and stable footage with the highest levels of precision. Even when mounted to an aircraft in high-speed flight, precise control can be achieved with the highest level of stability. Our custom built super fast processors, sensors, and algorithms offer an extreme precision of control angle within the range of 0.02". This puts world class leading technology into your hands, yielding the highest standards when it comes to picture or video stabilization.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 16 x 16 inches; 25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 25 pounds
- ASIN: B00LP8N6YS
- Item model number: Ronin
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews