Canon EF 1.4X II Extender Telephoto Accessory
- 1.4x telephoto extender for multiplying focal length of Canon 135mm or longer lenses
- Fits all 135mm or longer fixed focal length lenses and some 70-200mm telephoto lenses
- Preserves autofocus on any EOS camera when combined with f/4 or faster lens
- Weather-resistant construction and improved anti-reflective surfaces in the barrel
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 1.1 inches long; weighs 7.8 ounces
Attaching this high performance Extender to a 135mm or longer lens, or to the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L boosts the focal length by 1.4 times. With five elements in four lens groups, it preserves the prime lens' image quality.
Multiply the focal length of your 135mm or longer lens by 1.4x without sacrificing image quality with the Canon EF 1.4x II extender. Optically superb, the lens fits all Canon 135mm fixed focal length lenses (except the 135mm f/2.8 Softfocus lens), along with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/4.0L, 70-200mm f/4.0L IS USM, and 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS zoom lenses. In addition, the extender doesn't sacrifice your autofocus on any EOS camera as long as it's combined with a lens having an f/4 or faster maximum aperture (the extender reduces the effective aperture by one f-stop). Best of all, this version maintains the outstanding optics of the earlier incarnation, but adds a weather-resistant construction and improved anti-reflective surfaces in the barrel. The EF 1.4x II extender, which measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 1.1 inches long, weighs 7.8 ounces.
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.8 x 3.7 inches; 0.49 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.49 pounds
- ASIN: B00009R6WL
- Item model number: 6845A004
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews