Black Polymer Solar Filter for Telescope, fits Meade ETX 125, Celestron C-4.5, C-114, C-5, Nexstar 5
- 152mm\6.00" Black Polymer Solar Filter for 127mm\5.00" Telescopes. This filter should fit the following telescope models: C-4.5, C-114, C-5, Meade ETX 125, Nexstar 5 or telescopes of similar tube diameter. Part #B6000.
- Please read carefully: 152mm\6.00" is the diameter of the filter. The filter fits like a cap by friction. To be absolutely sure that the filter will fit, please measure the outer diameter of your instrument and make sure that it is not larger.
- Black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and binoculars. The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona. A manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate. Guaranteed five years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
Black polymer solar filter by Thousand Oaks Optical.
- ASIN: B00G7PE3UA
- Item model number: B6000
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews