Archival Methods Archival Tissue, 13 x 19″, 480 Sheets
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5,.Acid-free.
- Un-Buffered, pH 6.5 - 7.2 No calcium carbonate -Acid-free.
- Light weight 20-34g/per square meter 1.5 mil thicknesses Caliper 0.0012
- Passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16). and TAPPI T444 silver tarnish test
- Sulphur Content (Maximum) 0.0004
The Archival Methods Wide Archival Tissue is excellent for interleaving prints and drawings and protecting artifacts. Tissue is buffered for added protection. It is acid-and lignin-free and thin for easy folding, padding or crumpling without hard edges.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0030NZNAQ
- Item model number: 45009
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews