Aputure 2.4 GhZ Trigmaster Kit Radio Remote Flash Trigger and Shutter Cable Release for Canon EOS Rebel XT, XTI, XSI, T1, T1I, T2I, T3, T3I, T4, T4I, D60, 300D, 350D, 450D, 400D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 1000D, 1100D, Powershot G10, G11, G12, G1X and 380EX, 420E
- Premium-grade 3-in-1 multi-function radio trigger for flash, strobe and camera
- 16 channels, encrypted 433MHz with 360 ft range, sync speed of 1/250 sec, when in "flash" mode. Enabled AF with half press of the remote button when in "camera" mode, 2 sec, delay function in both modes.
- In "camera" mode, remote is able to do continuous and "Bulb" modes. Set "bulb" by pressing and holding the trigger button for 2 seconds, and press again to stop
- Includes a 24 Month Manufacturer Warranty
The Aputure Trigmaster is a premium-grade multi-function radio trigger for your flash, strobe and camera shutter. All you need to do is mount the transmitter onto the camera, speedlight flash or your studio strobe flash, to wirelessly control these devices. While in camera mode, the remote is able to do continuous shooting and “bulb” shooting (the lens remains open as long as you have your finger on the trigger button).
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004FLE5X8
- Item model number: 10-TM-CN-1C-Kit
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews