LANSING, MI — The Powerball jackpot is now worth more than half of $1 billion as there was no winner of the $432 million jackpot for the drawing on Aug. 16.
That means the drawing on Saturday, Aug. 19 will be worth $510 million with a cash option of $324.4 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Aug 19: 9-15-43-60-64
The Red Powerball Power Number: 4
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Aug 19:
- While there was no grand prize winner, three players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in California, Florida and Texas.
- The player in Texas also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Prior to the drawing, the jackpot increased slightly from $430 million to $432 million.
- Overall, there were 2,621,664 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 89,688 winners.
- In Michigan, one player matched four white balls and the Powerball while also playing the Power Play option to win $150,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Friday Aug. 18 with an estimated jackpot of $20 million and cash option of $12 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Aug. 19 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $191,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.